Get your broomstick ready with this ultra glam costume. Start with a sexy sparkly black dress like ALYCE Paris style #4348. Then add a black fringe kimono and some black booties to give off a fashion forward, yet festive vibe. Accessorize with a pointed witch hat and a broom stick and you have one hot witchy look!
Channel your inner Audrey Hepburn with this super chic costume! Start with a black dress like ALYCE Paris style #35671. Get this iconic look by accessorizing with a chunky pearl necklace, long black gloves, and over sized shades. Style your hair in a high bun with a sparkly mini tiara. Add some classic black pumps and you are ready to go!
You will definitely break a few hearts with this flirty costume! Start with a cute red dress like ALYCE Paris style #3602. Add a gold mini crown, heart choker necklace, and heart shaped purse to give off the heart theme! Keep the red vibe alive with a pair of sexy red pumps. A gold staff will complete your regal look.
If you are looking for a super easy and cute Halloween costume then this is for you! All you need is a pretty white dress like ALYCE Paris style #3591 and some angel accessories! Add a killer pair of heels and you have a super easy and cute angel costume.
Looking for an excuse to wear a big floppy hat? Then you need to go
1. Make a silly save the date card.
2. Go movie poster-inspired.
3. Or just write on your faces.
4. If you’ve got a beard to work with…
5. And if you don’t want to put your faces on the card, just be straightforward.
6. Use RSVP cards that will allow guests to respond forthrightly.
7. Keep your ceremony program brief.
8. Don’t beat around the bush.
9. Do something unconventional with your rings.
10. Between the two of you, you’ll have three rings to work with, after all.
11. Take cheesy (but fun) photos.
13. Employ an unconventional cake topper.
15. Give your guests fun favors.
16. Give the wedding party socks that specify their role.
17. Remember that you can do endless pun-y things with matches.
18. Invite your guests to pimp something.
Everyone likes cupcakes.
19. Say something cute about each of your guests on their name cards.
You know, show that you know everyone attending.
20. Put customized “do not disturb” signs in welcome baskets for guests.
21. Ask your guests to fill out mad libs.
You can buy them from Etsy.
22. Serve your favorite booze like this.
You will, however, bear every responsibility for your guests getting grossly drunk.
23. And of course, one of the BEST ways to make people laugh at your wedding is to incorporate your pets.
24. You can buy signs like this online for your pets to wear in save the date cards.
25. Or just get a few chalkboards and give your pet “the.”
DIY: Wedding Card Album
Supplies You’ll Need:
- Two pieces of cardboard
- Three pieces of patterned paper that all complement each other
- Ink pad
- Glue dots
- 30″ of ribbon
- Two large brads
- Large ring
Step 1: Prep The Front And Back Covers
You’ll need two pieces of cardboard to make the mini-album. The size of your album will depend on the largest card in your stack. Measure about a quarter of an inch past each side of your largest card. Trace your measurement and cut two pieces – one for the front and and one for the back.
Step 2: Design Your Front And Back Covers
Choose something meaningful to put on the cover. A wedding picture, the date, your initials…
Then you’ll need three pieces of patterned paper that all complement each other. Based on the design you choose for the front of your album, measure and cut your desired papers.
Step 3: Create The Wraparound Bow
This part can be tricky, but it’s important to get it right. The ribbon will hold your entire album together.
You will need about 30″ of your desired ribbon. You want the bow to tie directly over the line of your two patterned papers on the front of your album. Put a mark about one inch in from each side – this is where you will attach the ribbon.
Placing the ribbon over your marks, stab through the ribbon with scissors
Once your holes are ready, put two large brads through the ribbon and cardboard and secure them on the backside. Now your ribbon is completely attached.
Step 4: Prepare The Interior Album Covers
Next, cover the inside of your album covers. Trace your cardboard and cut out your choice of paper, attach with glue dots.
IMPORTANT: You must do this step after the ribbon is attached, so that the paper covers the brads that poke through the backside of your album.
Step 5: Add Embellishments
Add alphabet initials, stamps, or any other details to jazz up your cover.
Step 6: Affix The Album Ring To Tie It All Together
Draw a little dot where you want to punch your hole, about half an inch in from each side. Place your album covers together, insert into your hole punch.
Next, stack your cards together and in sets of four to five, punch the same type holes. Now you will need a large spiral ring, which you can purchase at a scrapbooking store. Open it up, insert your album cover, then all of your cards, and then finally your back cover!
Bridal Registration Statistics from Bridal Monitor™
- Brides who register have an average of 29% more guests at their wedding (143) versus those who do not register (111).
- Brides who register tend to have weddings that are more traditional, formal and romantic than brides who do not register.
- Brides who register spend 44% more on their wedding dresses than brides who do not register.
- Bed, Bath & Beyond is the most frequently used bridal registry.
- Cookware is the most often registered-for category in registry.
- KitchenAid is the most often registered for brand in registry.
- Better educated brides are significantly more likely to register than less educated brides.
- Couples who register are nearly twice as likely to go on a cruise for their honeymoon as couples who do not register.
- The top 10 largest registry categories have a projected market value of $1.3 billion dollars annually.
- Martha Stewart Living is the brand that appears in the most registry product categories.
At Occasions Bridal and Evening Wear Boutique we are noticing that our brides are now registering at our bridal boutique for their wedding attire and complementing jewelry and accessories gift certificates are a very popular item that can be used by the bride to help off set her costs , Guest books, garters ,toasting flutes, can all make lovely gifts for the bridal shower as does a engraved cake knife and server.