Get your broomstick ready with this ultra glam costume. Start with a sexy sparkly black dress like ALYCE Paris style #4348. Then add a black fringe kimono and some black booties to give off a fashion forward, yet festive vibe. Accessorize with a pointed witch hat and a broom stick and you have one hot witchy look!
Channel your inner Audrey Hepburn with this super chic costume! Start with a black dress like ALYCE Paris style #35671. Get this iconic look by accessorizing with a chunky pearl necklace, long black gloves, and over sized shades. Style your hair in a high bun with a sparkly mini tiara. Add some classic black pumps and you are ready to go!
You will definitely break a few hearts with this flirty costume! Start with a cute red dress like ALYCE Paris style #3602. Add a gold mini crown, heart choker necklace, and heart shaped purse to give off the heart theme! Keep the red vibe alive with a pair of sexy red pumps. A gold staff will complete your regal look.
If you are looking for a super easy and cute Halloween costume then this is for you! All you need is a pretty white dress like ALYCE Paris style #3591 and some angel accessories! Add a killer pair of heels and you have a super easy and cute angel costume.
Looking for an excuse to wear a big floppy hat? Then you need to go
1. Make a silly save the date card.
2. Go movie poster-inspired.
3. Or just write on your faces.
4. If you’ve got a beard to work with…
5. And if you don’t want to put your faces on the card, just be straightforward.
6. Use RSVP cards that will allow guests to respond forthrightly.
7. Keep your ceremony program brief.
8. Don’t beat around the bush.
9. Do something unconventional with your rings.
10. Between the two of you, you’ll have three rings to work with, after all.
11. Take cheesy (but fun) photos.
13. Employ an unconventional cake topper.
15. Give your guests fun favors.
16. Give the wedding party socks that specify their role.
17. Remember that you can do endless pun-y things with matches.
18. Invite your guests to pimp something.
Everyone likes cupcakes.
19. Say something cute about each of your guests on their name cards.
You know, show that you know everyone attending.
20. Put customized “do not disturb” signs in welcome baskets for guests.
21. Ask your guests to fill out mad libs.
You can buy them from Etsy.
22. Serve your favorite booze like this.
You will, however, bear every responsibility for your guests getting grossly drunk.
23. And of course, one of the BEST ways to make people laugh at your wedding is to incorporate your pets.
24. You can buy signs like this online for your pets to wear in save the date cards.
25. Or just get a few chalkboards and give your pet “the.”
Occasions Bridal was presented the Jovani “High Fashion Award” presented by the owner, Abraham Maslavi during the PROM 2013 Fashion Shows held in Atlanta.
Jovani is an internationally-recognized brand that can be seen on A-list celebrities and on cover spreads of high fashion magazines.
2. Graham Crackers
4. Wire Hangers
5. Cellophane Bags in 3 Sizes
6. Adhesive Paper and Cardstock
7. Labels and Instructions design (downloadable pdfs right here and here.)
8. Kraft Box with Lid 4.75″ x 6″ x 2.5″
12. Wire Cutter